Cloud Business Events: Charity Get Together – register today!
Do you work for a charity? Do you know you can make massive IT savings?
Attend our ‘Charity Get Together’ to learn more.
Cloud Business is spreading the good word that online services from Microsoft – such as Office 365 – is extremely low cost or potentially free for the charity sector.
If you are currently using on premise or off site IT services, chances are they don’t allow you the same pricing, flexibilty, pace or tools as the cloud with Office 365.
What can you do with Office 365?
Everything you usually do at work, and more
Anywhere access to:
- Cloud-based email, calendars
- Web conferencing and instant messaging
- File sharing and Office apps
Here are three top benefits:
- COST savings: Most of our customers save money within the first 12 months and their runnings costs from there on in can be £0 per user per year.
- Scalability: adapt your set up for the amount of users you have working with you
- Online services for anywhere, anytime access to powerful web-based tools
Cloud Business’ Charity Get Together:
We have designed as an informal event to help charities gain a better understanding of the cloud and how they can take advantage of Microsoft’s charity pricing model. With a healthy serving of tea and cake we can guarantee it will be delicious as well as educational.