If your organisation relies on signatures to get business done, then you’ll be happy to hear that DocuSign’s eSignature apps are going to be integrated into Office 365.
eSignatures lets you break away from posting or faxing business documents, with eSignature apps in Outlook, Word, SharePoint Online and SharePoint Server 2013.
As the announcement details, this gives users:
• Easy Administration and Use: Office 365 and SharePoint administrators will be able to add DocuSign Apps for all users directly from their administration consoles.
• Single Sign-On: DocuSign has adopted Azure Active Directory to provide single sign-on capabilities with Office 365 credentials, providing a seamless path to manage accounts.
• Secured storage: DocuSigned documents are automatically stored in Microsoft OneDrive for Business for full control.
• Office Store Availability: Individuals can self-service and access the apps and Word templates directly from the Office Store.
• Continued Innovation: DocuSign and Microsoft will continue to collaborate to bring new innovations to customers on the Office 365 platform.
If you haven’t used eSignatures before, you can now transact business quicker, cheaper and more productively.