For many organisations moving to the public cloud is not only compelling, it is mission critical. However, securing public cloud workloads remains a foremost concern for business leaders and IT professionals.
Microsoft Azure & Fortinet Security Workshop
Our security workshop explores how to protect workloads as they move into and across the cloud, and how to ensure cloud security solutions integrate with the rest of your overall security policies.
This interactive workshop is tailored to your IT environment, challenges and requirements, and provides strategic advice and guidance for protecting your organisation with Microsoft Azure and Fortinet security solutions.
- Briefing call: our solution experts will setup a call with you to discuss your requirements and your IT environment
- Interactive workshop: delivered online with contributions from Microsoft’s Enterprise Software & Cloud, Fortinet’s Cloud Security and Cloud Business’s Security teams
- Detailed assessment: the workshop output forms a security roadmap for protecting your workloads and organisation in the public cloud
Why attend a Microsoft Azure & Fortinet Security Workshop?
Workshop attendees typically want to understand:
- How to integrate on-premise security solutions with the public cloud
- How to secure your Azure hybrid infrastructure while maintaining your existing security standards
- The full scope of Azure security solutions and how Fortinet can provide additional protection
Please complete your details below to register for a Security Workshop
Fortinet: Microsoft’s 2020 Commercial Marketplace Partner of the Year
Fortinet’s Microsoft Commercial Marketplace Partner of the Year (2020) demonstrates its excellence in innovation and implementation of customer solutions based on Microsoft technology.
Fortinet delivers an Enterprise-class solution for Microsoft Azure users to protect application workloads beyond standard Azure security services.
The Fortinet Security Fabric provides organisations with a proactive and transformative approach to their cyber security plan. It integrates security solutions, allowing them to share threat intelligence and deliver fast, automated responses to threats anywhere in the network while providing IT staff full visibility of security events throughout the borderless network.
Many organisations have already deploy Fortinet solutions on premise, with a Fortinet on Azure Workshop you can explore moving firewalls to the cloud to support digital transformation and protect against the constantly expanding attack surface.
Cloud Business: Fortinet Expert Partner
Cloud Business is one of only a few companies in the UK with Fortinet Expert Partner status. We have Data Centre Specialisation and our CISO, Lee Duke, has achieved the NSE 8 Network Security Expert accreditation (there are less than 30 NSE 8 certified individuals in the UK).
Cloud Business is also a Microsoft Gold Partner for Cloud Platform, Datacenter, Cloud Productivity, and Collaboration & Content.
We have helped many organisations migrate to the Microsoft cloud while protecting their networks, assets and people from cyber attack. Our customers include:
Download an overview of our Microsoft Azure & Fortinet Security Workshop here >