Microsoft 365 Licence Health Check
Make sure your organisation is on the right plan, optimise costs and boost technology adoption
Could your organisation be on the wrong Microsoft 365 plan, paying for more than you need? Or could you achieve more with a different licence?
Our free Microsoft 365 licence health check will help you discover if you are over-provisioned or whether you are failing to leverage significant usage rights because you don’t even know you have them.
Microsoft 365 licence health check deliverables
Our Microsoft 365 team deploy remote data gathering techniques on your 365 tenant to analysis your usage. We run this exercise for five working days, depending on the complexity of your 365 environment, to provide a snapshot of your 365 consumption.
From this analysis Cloud Business provides you with a detailed report; and we will talk you through our findings and make recommendations.
A health check can help you:
- Get visibility on Microsoft 365 consumption
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs and software wastage
- Assess licence compliance heath
- Identify inactive users and applications
- Explore subscription reprofiling opportunities
- Increase technology adoption
- Prevent subscription creep
- Assess whether your current license estate is fit for purpose
- Align 365 licensing with strategic objectives
Microsoft 365 licence health check
Compete the form and we’ll be in touch to arrange a health check.