Strengthen your organisation’s security posture with a Secure Score Analysis. Then use your Microsoft Secure Score to benchmark and improve your security, and optimise Microsoft 365 for your business and users.
What is a Microsoft Secure Score?
A Microsoft Secure Score assesses your 365 tenant against a security baseline. You can do this yourself in the Microsoft 365 security centre, but our free Secure Score Analysis guides you through the process and helps you prioritise areas to improve.
Why do you need to know your Microsoft Secure Score?
- Assess the state of your security posture: understand your vulnerabilities across identity, devices, information, apps, and infrastructure.
- Benchmark & compare: use your Secure Score to monitor improvement over time, and compare against competitors and industry averages.
- Identify threats & vulnerabilities: your Microsoft Secure Score helps you identify areas to improve and gives you the insights needed to develop a posture improvement plan.
- Protect your organisation from threats: use the embedded guidance to mitigate threats.
- Increase visibility over your entire Microsoft 365 environment: get the big picture on user behaviour and the impact of making changes to your 365 tenant.
- Optimise your Microsoft licensing: insights generated via Secure Score can highlight opportunities to optimise your Microsoft 365 licensing.
Microsoft Secure Score Analysis
Book a free Secure Score Analysis with our Microsoft 365 experts
Compete the form below to get started:
Free Secure Score Analysis
Our Microsoft 365 productivity and security experts can do the legwork for you.
We perform a free Secure Secure Analysis* that takes you through each Secure Score focus area and helps you understand your score and recommendations. We will:
- Show you how to assess your Secure Score
- Review each item, discuss the implications and actions
- Provide recommendations to help improve your overall Microsoft 365 security
This review will also highlight how to assess and improve Azure security postures. Including:
- A security discussion around issues affecting Azure and how to mitigate threats
- An evaluation of 3rd party security products that maybe appropriate
* subject to availabilty