Surface as a Service
Empower your teams with the latest modern workplace devices
Surface as a Service is an innovative & affordable way of providing your users with the technology they need to do their best work. Modern workplace technology with no upfront costs, no risk and with the benefit of expert IT support.
What is Surface as a Service?
Surface is a range of multifunctional devices and accessories from Microsoft. Designed for the modern workplace. Surface tablets and laptops give your people the freedom and protection to work from anywhere.
Surface devices are offered as a service to help mitigate the costs and risks associated with deploying multiple personal devices.
Hardware, software, and IT support services are all included in one subscription fee.
Each device is configured with policies and software for your organisation. All the setup is handled by our team so that when a Surface device is unboxed by your users it is ready to go.
Once unboxed, our Cloud IT Support provides access to our service desk team to support you and your end users. This includes security updates and device replacement in the event of being lost or stolen – you are covered for all your device cycle management needs.
Benefits to your organisation and your users
- Financial flexibility. Surface as a Service lowers the barrier to entry by shifting the financial investment from a capital expenditure to an operational expenditure.
- Predictable costs. Roll your hardware, software, cloud and support bills into one fixed monthly cost, making it easier to manage your IT budget and forecast for the future.
- Rapid on boarding. Simply select your Microsoft Surface devices and accessories, choose your Microsoft Cloud Package & insurance, and decide on the level of Cloud IT Support you require.
- Always up to date. You will receive the latest software upgrades with lower overhead cost, and can choose to have the latest device offering.
- Secure. Surface as a Service includes enhanced EM+S to provide protection wherever your users are working.
- Fully managed. A lifecycle solution covering device management and end user support.
- 170% ROI over 3 years. Predicted ROI according to Forrester Research on behalf of Microsoft, July 2020.
Our Cloud IT Support
- ITIL award-winning service desk
- Service desk portal, email and telephone support
- Dedicated Technical Support Engineer
- Microsoft Gold Partner
Want to find out more? Book a discovery call to explore the benefits of Surface as a Service
Please select a date and time using our appointments calendar below.
Get started with Surface as a Service
We offer flexible subscription options so you can tailor the service to your needs.
|Surface as a Service||The Cloud Business difference|
| Hardware:|| Software:|| Accessories & services:|| |
|One monthly subscription fee|
Surface as a Service for £25.65 per user per month*
To help you get started with Surface as a Service, we’ve bundled up the latest Microsoft Surface technology, included a 3 Year Extended Hardware Service, and made it available from £25.65 per month, per user*.
Included in this offer:
- Surface Pro 7 Plus i3 8GB 128GB Platinum: Ultra-light and versatile, featuring a laptop-class Intel® Core™ processor, all-day battery and HD camera.
- Surface Pro Type Cover Black: Incorporating the best of Microsoft technology, including LED backlighting, optimum key spacing for fast, fluid typing, and a large glass trackpad for precise control and navigation.
- Surface Dock: The Surface Dock transforms your Surface into a desktop PC, with a 199 W power supply to charge most Surface devices, plus USB-C®¹ ports that support dual 4K monitors at 60 Hz.
Click on the link below to download a service overview.
* price based on a 5 year term, 3 & 4 year terms also available.
Why Cloud Business?
- Microsoft is in our DNA. We are Microsoft Gold Partners with a team of experts in-house to help with licensing optimisation, technology deployment and user adoption.
- We listen. We take the time to understand you to ensure you get the right technology and solutions for your users.
- We’re human. Our team become an extension of your team. We’re not a remote faceless provider.
- Trusted for over 25 years. Cloud Business is a leader in Managed IT Services. We support customers both large and small, public and private, across the UK and worldwide.
- Microsoft 365 Partner of the Year.