Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) supports many enterprise remote work strategies. But is it right for your organisation? With our 10 day WVD Proof of Concept (PoC) Service, you can find out.
Windows Virtual Desktop PoC Service
Cloud Business has helped many companies deploy Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) so their users can access corporate apps securely without the need for a VPN.
Before making the decision to deploy WVD, we recommend our 10 day Proof of Concept service so you can be sure it’s a good fit for your organisation. A PoC provides the opportunity to explore Windows Virtual Desktop with your users and compare it with existing solutions, without the financial investment of a full deployment.
Windows Virtual Desktop PoC Service includes:
Cloud Business’s PoC service is for 25 users and includes publishing up to 5:
- Briefing call – a free initial online call to discuss your requirements and determine whether a PoC is appropriate.
- Discovery workshop – we spend time talking to your users about their challenges and what they need to be productive when working remotely. From this session, we develop an implementation plan.
- Configuration & implementation – Cloud Business will implement the service and publish your apps. Depending on your requirement, this can take between 1 and 5 days.
- Test & monitor – working with your users, we monitor performance, continue to test your deployment and collate feedback.
- Next steps – following the completion of the WVD PoC, we review performance with your team and make ‘next step’ recommendations.
Want to find out if Windows Virtual Desktop is a good fit for your organisation? Book a discovery call >
Want to find out more? Book a discovery call to discuss a WVP Proof of Concept
Please select a date and time using our appointments calendar below.
Windows Virtual Desktop PoC Service workshop structure
Cloud Business’s Windows Virtual Desktop PoC Service provides an opportunity to explore the technology and discover if it’s a good fit for your organisation, without the financial investment of a full deployment.
Following an initial briefing call, which enables us to tailor the workshop to your needs, our PoC service typically covers the following key areas:
The Discovery Workshop is an important part of any PoC. At this session – which can be delivered virtually or onsite – we gather your requirements for the implementation plan. Typically this is a half day workshop.
To fully explore WVD we recommend that along with your IT team, key stakeholders attend this session so we can get their specific insights, understand their remote working challenges and what they want to achieve.
Our Discovery Workshop covers:
- An overview of Windows Virtual Desktop –
- Remote working strategies – your existing solutions including what’s working and what’s not.
- Application virtualisation – working alongside your key stakeholders we will identify the apps that will be published as part of the PoC service.
- Implementation plan – we will propose and agree an implementation plan with you including a timeline for publishing apps.
Following the completion of the WVD PoC, we review performance with your team and key stakeholders.
We’ll explore next steps which may involve deploying Windows Virtual Desktop across your entire organisation, or blending different solutions to meet your precise requirements.
Cloud Business Limited
8 North Street
Registered Company in England and Wales 06798438