Optimise costs and boost technology adoption with expert Microsoft licence management
Microsoft licensing can be complex. With multiple different plans and licensing options, it can be difficult to know whether your organisation will be over-provisioned, or whether you will get the flexibility and scaleability you require.
Our Microsoft 365 team deploy remote data gathering techniques on your 365 tenant to analysis your usage. We run this exercise for five working days, depending on the complexity of your 365 environment, to provide a snapshot of your 365 consumption.
From this analysis Cloud Business provides you with a detailed report; and we will talk you through our findings and make recommendations.
A health check can help you:
- Get visibility on Microsoft 365 consumption
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs and software wastage
- Assess licence compliance heath
- Identify inactive users and applications
- Explore subscription reprofiling opportunities
- Increase technology adoption
- Prevent subscription creep
- Assess whether your current license estate is fit for purpose
- Align 365 licensing with strategic objectives
Book your 365 licence health check today >
Microsoft 365 licence health check
Compete the form and we’ll be in touch to arrange a health check.
Microsoft Licence Management
We provide Microsoft licence management services for 365 and Azure. Get the benefits of expert support and licence optimisation from a trusted Microsoft Gold Partner. Say goodbye to the over-provisioning and under-utilisation of your Microsoft licence estate.
Cloud Business Limited
8 North Street
Registered Company in England and Wales 06798438