Department: Professional Services
Location: Guildford / Basingstoke
Reports To: Technical Director
In this role you will play a vital part in helping the Professional Services Team plan, implement and deliver various ongoing and new projects, by providing a great end-to-end project management experience. You will help ensure project delivery is handled within budget and on time.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for all aspects of the project lifecycle.
- Meet with management and customers to identify project requirements, delivery, timelines, and costs.
- Develop detailed project plans to guide on any revised changes required and proactively assist in identifying, managing, and mitigating project risks.
- Organise and facilitate project status, team and working meetings.
- Conduct project reviews, prepare, and distribute status reports, ensuring internal and external recipients receive adequate communication.
- Create and update project plans, monitor and ensure project progress remains on track, within timeline, requirements, and budget.
- Develop and build sound customer relationships.
- Effectively utilise project management tools for project tracking and communications.
Skills / Experience Required:
- Independent worker within a team, demonstrating self-motivation and discipline.
- Process oriented with good organisational skills, inventory control and attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of project management software tools.
- Excellent customer relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and make hard decisions required to achieve project objectives.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Commutable distance to Guildford and Basingstoke offices
- 37.5 hours per week
- Hybrid working environment