The Microsoft Secure Score helps admins benchmark the tenant security posture of their organisation within the Microsoft 365 stack. Secure Score, available in Azure AD, provides a user-friendly interface with technical steps to improve the score, with the tools they need to take advantage of Microsoft 365 intelligent security capabilities.
The following key features form the basis of the Secure Score.
- A graphical report on the current state of the organisation’s security posture.
- Improve security posture by providing discoverability, visibility, guidance, and control.
- Comparisons with other organisations to provide key performance indicators (KPIs).
How does Microsoft Secure Score work?
Points are allocated for the following actions:
- Configuring recommended security features.
- Completing security-related tasks.
- Addressing the improvement action with a third-party application or software, or an alternate mitigation.
Some improvement actions only give points when fully completed. Some give partial points if they are completed for some devices or users. Recommendations are tailored according to the products that an organisation has licenses for.
Secure Score Analysis
If you would like support understanding your organisation’s Secure Score and prioritising the recommendations, we provide can help. We offer a free Secure Score Analysis* to guide you through the process. Further details here >
*subject to availablity