Phishing & Security Awareness as a Service
Phishing & security awareness tools are designed to tackle the issue of users being a weak link in your IT security.
Yet many organisations struggle to get the most from these resources. No matter how many training videos and security awareness tools you have at your disposal, to be effective you need to regularly run awareness campaigns and achieve high levels of employee engagement. This is usually a manual process and can be a drain on resources.
That’s why we have created a service that manages this workload for you.
Phishing & Security Awareness as a Service boosts security with regular phishing awareness campaigns run on your behalf.
- Fully managed service – a managed service offering a minimum of 6 phishing/training campaigns per year.
- Train your users – access the world’s largest library of security awareness training content; including interactive modules, videos, games, posters and newsletters.
- Phish your users – improve awareness by running extra simulated phishing attacks whenever you want.
- See the results – enterprise-strength reporting, showing stats and graphs for both training and phishing, ready for management. Show the great ROI!
Speak to our team to find out more about Phishing & Security Awareness as a Service.
Complete the form below.to request a call back
- Hands free – you don’t have to remember to run regular phishing awareness & security training campaigns. We do it for you.
- Self-service portal – on demand resources for your users and your security team
- Reduced malware infections
- Reduced data loss
- Reduced potential cyber-theft
- Increased user productivity
- Promote a culture of security awareness
- Meet compliance requirements for user training
- In depth reporting – monitor your phish-prone percentage across your organisation and on a per user basis.
- Competitive pricing – from £2.00 per user per
month (12 month term).
- Two subscription levels – Platinum and Diamond
Improve your phish-prone percentage*
With email being one of the most prevalent methods of spreading malware, regular testing and training of end users to help them identify email threats is essential.
Over the first 12 months from deploying our Phishing & Security Awareness service, customers see on average an 87% improvement in their ‘phish-prone percentage’.
* The phish-prone percentage across an organisation is based on the percentage of users who fail a phishing awareness campaign.
In your fight against phishing and ransomware, let us manage your security awareness campaigns and deploy the best-in-class phishing platform with the world’s largest library of security awareness training content.