Cloud Business and all its associated companies are compliant with, and continually monitor and update processes and policies to ensure compliance with, the GDPR, Data Protection Legislation and the PECR. As part of the various services and products we offer our customers, and this includes system maintenance, we may hold or have access to data that can identify individuals in order to be able to provide our customers with the services, products and support that is agreed through our contracts. In all instances, access to such data is controlled and limited to specific individuals.
Cookies are small text files that are stored in your internet browser and contain information on how and when you use our website. They may be accessed when you visit this site on future occasions. We also share information about your use of our website with our analytics partners.
When you visit our website, it may store information in your browser and or retrieve information from your browser primarily in the form of cookies. The information may be about you, your preferences and or your device and is designed to help the website work as you would expect it to. This information does not necessarily identify you, depending on your browser settings, but it can help provide you with a more personalised experience during your visit. Cloud Business respects your right to privacy and you are able to disallow some types of cookies.
We use Google Analytics for website analytics purposes – meaning that we use them to see how many visitors come to our website, the pages that generate interest and the links that visitors most often click on (amongst other things).
_ga purpose: Used to distinguish users: Google Analytics
_gid purpose: Used to distinguish users: Google Analytics
_gat purpose: Used to throttle request rate: Google Analytics
If you would like to know more about cookies, including information on how to control or delete them, please refer to https://www.aboutcookies.org.uk/ For more information about Google Analytic Cookies please refer to developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are always active and are necessary for the website to function. We are not able to switch these off. These types of cookies are generally triggered in response to actions you make during your visit such as; setting your privacy settings, logging in or completing forms. Your browser settings can be used to block or to alert you about these cookies, but in blocking these some parts of the website may not work. These cookies do not store any person identifiable information.
Use of Information
This explains how we collect, use and protect your personal information. This policy may be updated from time to time. Cloud Business Ltd may collect information from you when you:
- Apply for a User Log in and Password
- Log in with a User ID and Password
- Provide us with contact and other relevant information in the course of
doing or contemplating business with us, including but not limited to engaging with our marketing material and/or campaigns.
Cloud Business Ltd uses this information to:
- Provide our services and products to you
- Invoice you for using our services and products
- Assist us in responding to any queries you may have about our services and products
- Understand how you use our site, services and products so that we can develop and improve them
Storage of information
Cloud Business Ltd will store any information for:
- As long as we are legally required to; or
- as long as we need it, if we are not legally required to keep it. Cloud Business Ltd cannot accept responsibility in relation to information that has not been securely stored and transmitted to us.
Sharing of information
Unless legally required to do so, or as part of the provision of a product or a service, we will only share your information with companies within the Cloud Business Ltd and the following:
- Other companies involved in delivering the services and products to you;
- Credit scoring agencies; or
- In the event of default, debt recovery specialists, including but not limited to lawyers and debt collection agencies.
Cloud Business Limited
8 North Street
2020 © Cloud Business Limited
Registered Company in England and Wales 06798438