In this video Matt Garrett, Technical Director at Cloud Business, shares 5 best practices for digital transformation success. We’ve continually refined this methodology since Cloud Business was founded, improving the customer experience throughout the process. As Matt says, the most important factor is that customer satisfaction is built into the outcome.
Here’s a quick summary of those all important steps:
- Discover: our first step is to discover the existing environment and what you’re migrating from.
- Planning & design: good preparation is vital. This involves planning the migration, the workloads that will move into the cloud and infrastructure design.
- Deployment: we get all the technology ready to migrate.
- Migration: your on premise workloads, data and systems are migrated to the cloud.
- Support: ongoing technical IT support ensures your users get the most from their technology and you get positive business outcomes from cloud migration.
Best practice for a successful digital transformation project is to also have a comprehensive user adoption programme in place throughout. It’s all about taking your user base with you on the journey, getting them excited about the new technology and ensuring they have everything they need to get the benefits of the cloud.
Are you ready for the cloud?
Our quick checklist will help you determine whether your organisation is ready to migrate to the cloud. Download your copy here >
If you would like to discuss any of the content above with our digital transformation team, please get in touch. We’d be delighted to talk you through our process and explore your business use case for migrating workloads to the cloud.